Invest in the Azores, invest in Calmos. Calmos will be an eco-resort that will further enhance the paradisiacal character of the beautiful island of Flores, in the Azores. The project, authored by the prize-winning SAMI – Arquitectos architectural office, is located in an abandoned hamlet, Caldeira do Mosteiro, a magical and unique place on the rim of a volcanic caldera on the west coast of the island.
Why invest in the Azores and invest in Calmos
We are seeking private investors to help us take the project forward as planned. Invest in Calmos, invest in the Azores. You will:
- Leverage the approved incentives to create a unique location.
- Invest in a sustainable fixed asset that can be used for generations to come.
- Be a shareholder of a distinctive lodge, in a magical old hamlet, that will certainly attract international recognition.
- Be part of the team creating an attractive business with strong ESG ambitions.
- Access the Golden Visa Portugal program.
Status of the project
- Promotor: Caldeira do Mosteiro, Lda.
- Partners: Manuel Menezes de Sequeira (50%, manager) and Teresa Salema (50%)
- Licensing: Architecture and engineering projects fully licensed by the Lajes das Flores municipality (Câmara Municipal de Lajes das Flores – CMLF), as well as by other official entities.
- Incentives: Approved by DRAIC (management body) under Competir+ (Açores 2020 programme). Terms of acceptance signed.
- Regional interest project status: Request submitted, under appreciation.
If you are interested in this project, we will send you:
- Pitch deck, including details about the investment, as well as our ask.
- Investment study of the project.
- Detailed budget (P&L), including DCF valuation.
- Competitive analysis for the project.
We will, of course, send you any further information that you find useful (architectural drawings, terms of acceptance of the Competir+ incentives, etc.).
We are at your disposal for a meeting. You may contact us via: